Selective Catalyst Reduction (SCR) Systems
Reducing NOx Emissions
A partnership between DCL and H+H Company, AeriNOx provides advanced Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) systems to reduce NOx emissions for reciprocating diesel, dual-fuel, and lean-burn natural gas engines. Tier 2 or below engines may need to be fitted with a comprehensive SCR system and a Particulate Filter to meet Tier 4 EPA regulations.
- Reduces NOx and other emissions from stationary diesel & natural gas engines
- Integrated Emission Control Systems achieves up to 98% emissions reduction
SCR Systems are installed on reciprocating diesel, dual-fuel, and lean-burn natural gas engines.
- 100kw to 52MW diesel and NG engines
- Fuel Flexible: Diesel, HFO, NG, Dual Fuel, Biodiesel
- Engine power ranging from 1 to 10 MW
- ULSD to HFO Fuel capability
- Chemical processing plants
- Glass melting furnaces
- Biomass and Waste incineration
DCL Selective Catalyst Reduction (SCR) System
Engine exhaust passes through a particulate filter and into a SCR reactive chamber where urea is introduced into the exhaust stream. The complete SCR system consists of a urea storage tank, dosing unit, air compressor, NOx analyzer, and control cabinet.
Comprehensive Emissions Reduction
- SCR (Selective Catalytic Reduction) for NOx
- Oxidation Catalyst for hydrocarbons and carbon monoxide
- Particulate Filters for soot and particulate emissions