Georgia - Double Auto Extraction Steam Turbine Control System
The Woodward 505DE is a standard controller designed for double auto extraction steam turbine generators. The 505DE utilizes the time proven MicroNet hardware with application specific software. The 505DE has been configured to provide all the I/O and functional requirements to replace the obsolete 501 controller previously installed on TG #4. The 505DE Digital Control is a complete turbine generator and process controller in one package.
The 505DE has been designed to operate in parallel with the utility or stand-alone or parallel with other machines in an islanded situation.
Reference Nr.: 7297
- Woodward 505 DE - Simplex Speed Load and Frequency control
- Woodward EGCP-3, Synchronizer
- Woodward ProTech 203 TMR Overspeed Protection System
- HMI Local Operator Panel
- Woodward TM25 Actuation
- Customized Control Cabinet
- Double Extraction
- Steam Map Priority scheduling
- Hot and Cold Ramp Rates
- Auto Start / Stop Sequencing
- Auto control of HP & LP extraction valves.
- Inlet Pressure Control/Limiting
- Parallel Operation with utility
- Island Mode Operation