Mechanical Repairs and Exchanges
Governors, Air Starters, and Oil Mist Detectors
Specializing in governor service and repair, GCS has four (4) full service;
repair centers in South Florida, the Gulf Coast, Mid-Atlantic, and Pacific Northwest which offer:
- Woodward authorized governor repairs and exchanges
- TDI Air Starter Service, Repairs and exchanges
- 24/7 emergency service
- Inspect, service, test, and calibrate to OEM specifications
- Largest exchange inventory in the USA
- One-year factory warranty on repairs and exchange units
Governor Replacement / Exchanges
Take advantage of the largest governor exchange inventory in the US: exchanges available for most diesel or gas engines and turbine applications. Minimize downtime with a replacement exchange unit.
GCS maintains the largest inventory of governor cores, ready to be customized to your specific requirements. A factory-certified warranty is included with all Woodward, TDI and Schaller exchanges.
- Quick turnaround - authorized service
- Minimized downtime with a replacement exchange unit
TDI Air Starter Service, Repairs and Exchanges
TDI service using certified TDI parts. Take advantage of our TDI Remanufacturing Program, a cost-effective alternative to repairing or replacing your existing unit.
Demand Genuine TDI Aftermarket Parts
As a TDI service center, GCS educates our customers about the potential safety issues and risk of using NON-GENUINE Parts and Remans. We want to help you avoid a potentially harmful incident regarding NON-GENUINE parts used in TDI Air Starter repairs, rebuilds, and units which are claimed to be "REMANS" which are actually not Factory Remanufactured units on engines. TDI Safety Alert
Regulateurs Europa, Heinzmann and
Zexel - Diesel Kiki
Find out more about our services.
GCS has certified engineers to support your service and repair requirements for Regulateurs Europa and Zexel - Diesel Kiki hydraulic and mechanical governors.
- Inspect - rebuild ? test
- Calibrate to OEM specifications
- Governor exchanges
Schaller Oil Mist Detector Services
Schaller sales, service, and support center. Our factory-trained technicians are available 24/7 for service, repair, and regular maintenance to ensure the optimum operation of your Schaller Visatron.
Factory Recommended Schaller Maintenance
Regular maintenance service is recommended to ensure the optimum operation of your equipment. Our factory-trained technicians are available 24/7 to service and repair your Schaller Visatron.
- Routine maintenance: yearly or every 6,000 running hours
- Change fresh air filters every 2 months
- Change pressure regulator filters every 6 months
- Repair or exchange measuring head every 4 years
- On site troubleshooting for unscheduled shutdown
Find out more about our Mechanical Repair Services